Transportation, Roadway Project Manager
Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc currently has openings for full time Project Managers
- 100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, Life, 70% Dependent
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Generous PTO plan – up to 4 weeks of paid time off
- Bonuses & Profit Sharing
- Growth potential
- 9 paid holidays
- 100% paid LTD/STD/Life Insurance
- In-house training events & professional licensure renewals paid by company
- Employee Appreciation events
- Philanthropic community involvement & volunteer activities
- Participation in Professional Memberships/Affiliation Costs
- Healthy company culture of respectful professionals
- Committed & smart working personnel
Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc. (WOODPATEL), the #1 ranked civil engineering firm in Arizona for 19 consecutive years is looking for exceptional candidates to join our team. We offer the opportunity to advance your career and become part of our well-respected company.
We currently have openings for full time Project Managers.
WOODPATEL is seeking a Transportation/Roadway Project Manager. The ideal candidate will direct and administer the activities of in-house and outsourced teams for client services, schedules and participates in the technical resources necessary for overall project completion, and assures high quality services with a heavy emphasis placed on client satisfaction. The active practice of leadership and management skills are essential to this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and negotiate scopes of work, schedules and fee proposals.
- Create and manage project budgets, schedules, and resource allocation.
- Perform quality assurance and quality control for project deliverables.
- Ability to maintain and develop client relationships with municipalities and public agencies.
- Prepare and participate in project interviews.
- Experienced in employee supervision, development, and mentoring.
- Participate in the execution of Company strategic initiatives.
Required Experience and Skills:
- BS in Civil Engineering and AZ registered professional engineer required.
- 3 to 5 years of experience with management of roadway engineering for public agencies.
- Must have demonstrated ability to plan, organize, supervise, coordinate technical work and satisfy clients.
- Proven track record of successful client interaction including initiating contracts, negotiating contracts, ensuring client satisfaction, and securing referrals.
- Ability to communicate clearly and succinctly, both verbally and in writing.
- Capacity to work efficiently and demonstrate effective organizational skills with limited supervision.
WOODPATEL is committed to our community and as such we match employee contributions to St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance, the world’s first food bank, founded in Phoenix, Arizona.
WOODPATEL is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.