Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc
currently has openings for full time Proposal Specialist
- 100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, Life, 70% Dependent
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Generous PTO plan – 3 weeks of paid time off
- Bonuses & Profit Sharing
- Growth potential
- 9 paid holidays
- 100% paid LTD/STD/Life Insurance
- In-house training events & professional licensure renewals paid by company
- Employee Appreciation events
- Philanthropic community involvement & volunteer activities
- Participation in Professional Memberships/Affiliation Costs
- Healthy company culture of respectful professionals
- Committed & smart working personnel
Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc. (WOODPATEL), the #1 ranked civil engineering firm in Arizona for 19 consecutive years is looking for exceptional candidates to join our team. We offer the opportunity to advance your career and become part of our well-respected company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage qualification, proposal, and presentation activities – proactively participating and managing the production and submission of high-quality responses to Requests for Qualifications (RFQ) and Requests for Proposals (RFP). This includes design; team coordination; production; assisting in writing compelling and thorough narratives that engage the reader; and delivery of quality, on-time submittals.
- Write project descriptions and update resumes.
- Maintain vendor and client registrations.
- Assist with project leads.
- Maintain department database of resumes and project descriptions.
- Provide additional proposal and presentation support as needed.
Required Experience and Skills:
- BA or BS degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or public relations preferred. Any combination of education, training, and work experience may be accepted in lieu of degree.
- Three or more years of experience writing and submitting proposals and supporting proposal production efforts in the A/E/C industry.
- Ability to work independently while serving as a collaborative team player.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Effective and proven communication skills using creative and compelling writing and graphics to engage audience.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strict adherence to writing specifications.
- Required proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook; working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- Knowledge of audio/visual requirements for meetings and presentations and coordination of graphics used in online displays
- Deltek/Vision or Cosential experience is desirable.
- Proven skills in graphic design.
WOODPATEL is committed to our community and as such we match employee contributions to St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance, the world’s first food bank, founded in Phoenix, Arizona.
WOODPATEL is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristics or status protected by governing laws.