Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc
currently has openings for full time Engineers-in-Training
Civil Engineer-in-Training - Land Development
- 100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, Life, 70% Dependent
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Generous PTO plan – 3 weeks of paid time off
- Bonuses & Profit Sharing
- Growth potential
- 9 paid holidays
- 100% paid LTD/STD/Life Insurance
- In-house training events & professional licensure renewals paid by company
- Employee Appreciation events
- Philanthropic community involvement & volunteer activities
- Participation in Professional Memberships/Affiliation Costs
- Healthy company culture of respectful professionals
- Committed & smart working personnel
Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc. (WOODPATEL), the #1 ranked civil engineering firm in Arizona for 19 consecutive years is looking for exceptional candidates to join our team. We offer the opportunity to advance your career and become part of our well-respected company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build plan sets and other construction documents using AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
- Assist with design drawings, specifications, reports, and other project deliverables while working with the engineering team and other disciplines within the project team.
- Thinks independently to complete assigned work and draws engineering conclusions.
- Provide design inputs and reviews of other engineer's projects.
- Participate as a team member, contributing ideas and possible solutions, and leading on issues where appropriate.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Licensure: Registered or the ability to register as an EIT within 6 months of hiring
- Experience working in Land Development design is preferred but not required.
- Proficient in AutoCAD/Civil 3D
- Ability to work effectively with limited supervision.
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills.
WOODPATEL is committed to our community and as such we match employee contributions to St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance, the world’s first food bank, founded in Phoenix, Arizona.
WOODPATEL is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristics or status protected by governing laws.