Civil Engineer, Project Manager
Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc currently has openings for full time Project Managers
Pay Range: $100,000 - $135,000, Depending on experience
- 100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, Life, 70% Dependent
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Generous PTO plan – up to 4 weeks of paid time off
- Bonuses & Profit Sharing
- Growth & Shareholder potential
- 9 paid holidays
- 100% paid LTD/STD/Life Insurance
- In-house training events & professional licensure renewals paid by company
- Employee Appreciation events
- Philanthropic community involvement & volunteer activities
- Participation in Professional Memberships/Affiliation Costs
- Healthy company culture of respectful professionals
- Committed & smart working personnel
Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc. (WOODPATEL), the #1 ranked civil engineering firm in Arizona for 19 consecutive years is looking for exceptional candidates to join our team. We offer the opportunity to advance your career and become part of our well-respected company.
We currently have openings for full time Project Managers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop scopes, prepare cost proposals, and negotiate contract language.
- Create and manage project budgets, schedules, and resource allocation.
- Ability to maintain and develop client relationships.
- Experienced in employee supervision, development, and mentoring.
- Maintain quality control throughout project duration.
- Strong technical and civil engineering knowledge required
- Strong technical skills and capable of preparing design on land development projects
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil3D
- Displays strong sound judgement and organizational skills
- Thrives in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail producing quality work and client service
- Self-motivated and able to manage and meet multiple critical deadlines
- B.S. in Civil Engineering with 8+ years of relevant experience and an Arizona PE. Or ability to obtain PE within 3 months.
- Must have demonstrated ability to plan, organize, supervise, coordinate technical work and satisfy clients
- Proven track record of successful client interaction including initiating contacts, negotiating contracts, ensuring client satisfaction, and securing referrals.
- Civil3D knowledge and capabilities a plus
WOODPATEL is committed to our community and as such we match employee contributions to St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance, the world’s first food bank, founded in Phoenix, Arizona.
WOODPATEL is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristics or status protected by governing laws.