CAD Technician - Civil Engineering
Wood, Patel & Associates, Inc. (WOODPATEL), the #1 ranked civil engineering firm in Arizona for 18 consecutive years and a Zweig 2020 Hot Firm, is looking for exceptional candidates to join our team. We offer the opportunity to advance your career and become part of our well respected company.
We currently have openings for full time CAD Technicians in our Phoenix office who will work within a team in our Land Development Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform basic drafting requirements and maintain adherence to company standards and assure uniform quality of client service.
• Carries out a variety, and sometimes novel or complex drafting assignments using independent judgement and initiative.
• May provide guidance and/or review work of lower-level CAD operators.
• Management of digital project environment regarding AutoCAD drawings per WOODPATEL standards. Also, assists in monitoring the hard copy filing system
• Under general supervision, perform various manual drafting tasks including revisions and as-builts relating to civil engineering/land surveying plan preparation.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working with Civil3D
• Must possess application knowledge of Civil3D and AutoCAD software including the use of model, paper space, plotting functions, and other civil engineering elements.
• Must have strong drafting background.
• Must be detail oriented and very well organized.
• Ability to work effectively with limited supervision.
• Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills.
• Competitive pay
• Generous PTO plan
• Flexible schedules including ½ day Friday’s
• Health, Dental, Vision
• 401(k) with employer matching
• LTD/STD/Life Insurance
• In-house training events
• Employee Appreciation events
WOODPATEL is committed to our community and as such we match employee contributions to St. Mary's Food Bank Alliance, the world’s first food bank, founded in Phoenix, Arizona.
WOODPATEL is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristics or status protected by governing laws.