United States Tower Services, LTD. (USTS), founded in 1970, is a privately held small business based in Frederick County, Maryland. The company's business encompasses the sale, installation, construction, inspection, maintenance, repair, restructure, service and support of communications towers, antenna array systems and related facilities. Services are provided for large broadcast, microwave, two-way and wireless structures used by commercial TV and radio (FM/AM) broadcasters, government (DOD, and civilian Federal, State & Local) and commercial two-way radio users and the rapidly growing wireless telecommunications industry.
Exciting Job Opportunities to Work Outside and High in the Air. Learn from Safety Conscious Experienced Professionals and Build a Long Lasting Career.
United States Tower Services:
- We Design, Install, Deconstruct and Maintain Towers and Antennas
- We have extensive experience with monopoles, self support, guyed towers, medium and high frequency fixed and rotatable antennas, including dipoles, log periodics, conicals and biconicals, vertical and conical monopoles, fans and curtains.
United States Tower Services, Ltd is seeking individuals to join our tower crews to work on radio and television towers, cellular phone sites, and government communications sites.
Qualified candidates will work with steel and structural components as well as communications equipment, antennas, and cabling.
Some construction or communications experience preferred; however, we will train qualified individuals.
Tower technicians are required to climb towers and be comfortable working at heights. Training is mandatory and is available in Spanish and English.
Most work is performed in the Mid-Atlantic region but some travel within the USA is required.
Starting pay is $18.00 per hour for qualified candidates. Higher rates commensurate with experience.
PAID TRAINING PROVIDED:
- RF Tower Awareness Safety Training
- Hazard Communications Certification
- Bloodborne Pathogens Certification
- CPR/First Aid Training
- NWSA TTT-1 Certification
- Comtrain Certification
- Competent Rigger Certification
- OSHA 10-Hour Safety Training
- ARC Flash Safety Training
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS OFFERRED:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
Please click "Apply Now" to submit your resume.