Redfield Energy, LLC is seeking a Laboratory Technician.
Wage is based on experience. Starting Pay: $19/hr
Responsibilities include the following:
- The Laboratory Technician is responsible for performing various tests including all applicable quality control standards and samples and reporting results to the Lab Manager.
- The Lab Technician is also accountable for ensuring all necessary tests are completed accurately and in a timely manner as well as training operators in proper field sampling and testing techniques.
- Team member must be able to adapt to working longer days and meet call-in requirements as needed.
Needed skills include the following:
- The team member must be detailed oriented.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office as well as the ability and willingness to learn new software applications is required.
- Individuals must have excellent organizational skills, communication skills, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to work well in a team.
Education and Experience requirements include:
- Previous experience highly preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous experience to the concepts of quality assurance and quality control within the laboratory environment required.
- Prior experience with chromatography and NIR is necessary.
At Redfield Energy, we recognize that benefits are important to employees and represent a significant component of an employee’s overall compensation. We are pleased to offer our employees a competitive and comprehensive program.
- Paid Time Off
- Health Care
- Dental Care
- Vision Care
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Safety Eye Protection
- Safety Shoes
For more information and to apply, click apply!