Manufacturing / Process Engineer
MANUFACTURING / PROCESS ENGINEER
Parma Tube Corporation, founded in 1964, is a manufacturer of custom tube assemblies. Among our customers are some of the world’s largest manufacturers of construction and agricultural equipment, diesel engines, air compressors and other industrial equipment. We are ISO9001:2015 registered.
Located 50 minutes south of Kalamazoo, Michigan and 60 minutes east of South Bend, Indiana, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package, which includes life, disability, health, dental, and vision insurances, 401(k), and Flexible Spending Plan, Employee Appreciation, All PPE (Personal Protection Equipment) is provided by the company.
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate process designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology. (Solidworks, Inventor)
- Estimating budgets and time scopes for each project.
- Writing technical documentation for machine operators.
- Ensuring that products meet compliance regulations.
- Collaborating with project managers and manufacturing to improve process performance. (scrap reduction, root cause and operational improvements)
- Works with vendors to evaluate potential equipment/tooling.
- Establish and coordinate the maintenance and safety procedures, service schedule, and supply of materials to maintain machines and equipment.
- Coordinate tool repair/maintenance as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing Engineering or Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment with a focus on process engineering preferred. (3-5 years experience)
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in CAD, Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
- Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Machining and fabricating experience a plus.
Salary Range is $90,000-$100,000.
Please email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or mail to: Parma Tube Corporation, Lynn Perry, 1008 Progress, Sturgis, MI 49091.
Please no phone calls and no third-party solicitation.