Quality Assurance Engineer #QAE
Quality Assurance Engineer
O’Reilly Auto Parts has an opening for a Quality Assurance Engineer in Springfield, MO – position eligible for telecommute.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for ensuring established standards are followed during the creation of automated test cases/scripts and continually enhance these standards so that all test assets are as reliable and maintainable as possible.
- Analyzes, troubleshoots, and provides engineering solutions to issues that occur with the automation framework and takes ownership of them to see that they are resolved in a timely manner.
- Create extensive test plans and cases for the department's most complex projects.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- 3 years of experience in job offered or quality assurance.
- Any amount of experience in additional requirements section below will be acceptable unless specific amount is noted. Prior academic background or work experience to include:
- Experience with automated quality assurance testing.
- Experience with software applications and testing best practices.
- Experience with both manual and automated testing.
- Experience with SQL and Linux.
Job Location: Springfield, MO - position eligible for telecommute.
Salary: At least $95,000
All full-time team members are eligible for a benefits package that is designed to offer convenience and security to our team members and their families. Programs, resources, and benefit eligibility varies based on employment status, average hours worked, location and length of service.