Hazardous Process Materials (HPM) Systems Engineer
NY Creates is a leading research and development hub as well as a commercialization facilitator in advanced digital, analog, and power technologies.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- NY Creates subject matter expert for all HPM related projects and construction.
- Manage bulk gas supplier and contract.
- Manage the site Total Gas and Chemical Management contract and supplier.
- Provide technical direction and engineering support for all aspects of HPMs and bulk gases for all site residents.
- Support fab operations and tool install.
Minimum Requirements for Hazardous Process Materials (HPM) System Engineer
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical or Chemical preferred).
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience in HPM systems with a major semiconductor manufacturer, a supplier to the semiconductor industry or similar industry, such as specialty gas/equipment supplier, pharmaceutical or medical device manufacturer.
- Must possess good personal relationships and communications skills, ability to write clearly and concisely, and proficient use of Microsoft Office, computer maintenance management programs, and other applicable computer programs.
- Experience in 300mm semiconductor tool installation desired
Don't meet every requirement? At NY Creates we are dedicated to building a welcoming, diverse and inclusive work place. If you are excited about working for NY Creates but your experience doesn't exactly align perfectly with the job description we encourage you to apply anyways, you might still be a perfect fit or a fit for another role at NY Creates.
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Competitive Pay and PTO
- Tuition Waiver Program
- Flexible Heath Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Basic / Optional Life Insurance
- Post-Retirement Health Insurance
- Employer contribution of 7% of earnings to a Basic Retirement plan after meeting one year of service.
- Optional employee contributed retirement account
Location: 257 Fuller Road, Albany, NY 12203
Employment is with the Research Foundation for SUNY which is an Equal opportunity Employer including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
Research Foundation employees are subject to restrictions related to participation in Foreign Government Talent Recruitment Programs, as defined and detailed in United States Department of Energy Order 486.1. You will be asked to disclose any such participation at the time of hire for review by the Research Foundation.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), if you have a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to apply please call Human Resources at 518-437-8686.