Full time Position
- Track construction and installation of rail ties, switches and other track materials
- Maintain/repair of tracks, culverts and bridges
- Requires use of tools and equipment, maintenance and repair of equipment and other duties as assigned
- Must have a current class B CDL driver’s license with a good driving record/history
- Must be able to obtain a DOT medical card, as part of pre-employment physical, to allow CDL Class B operation of vehicles between 10,100# and 26,000# GVW’s
- Ability to lift/carry and push/pull objects up to 75 pounds, walking on uneven surfaces, standing for extended periods of time, stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, balance and work outdoors every day in all weather conditions
- Work safely to prevent on the job accidents and injuries, including wearing Personal Protective Equipment
- Work hours may include a nonstandard workweek, overtime, and various shift work
- Complete annual training and pass safety and track worker exams
- Must pass post-offer medical exam, drug screening, and background screening
- Requires random testing for drugs and/or alcohol
Company offers competitive benefit package.
Pay will be determined by qualifications.