National Fuel is currently seeking a Station Operator for an outstanding career opportunity at our Tuscarora Station located in Addison, NY.
National Fuel is proud to have an inclusive workplace where diversity is valued, hard work is rewarded and promotion from within is supported. We offer exciting career opportunities for talented and ambitious job seekers and encourage you to apply today.
Candidates must be available to work Monday through Friday from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm. The work shift could also include off hours, weekends, holidays, overtime, and a midnight shift. Candidates must live within a reasonable commute of the Tuscarora Station located at 7249 County Route 100, Addison, NY 14801 or be willing to relocate within 6 months of hire.
- Operation, maintenance and routine repairs to gas compressors and natural gas power engines
- Operate gas dehydration systems, odorizers, radios, flow controllers and pressure regulation equipment.
- Identify and react to abnormal operating conditions in compressor and pipeline facilities
- Accurate documentation and record keeping of pressures, flows and temperatures
- Follow all operating protocols, inspection requirements, maintenance tasks, and safety procedures to ensure safe and reliable operation of facilities.
- Work outdoors in all types of weather
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
This is a position within the Company’s collective bargaining unit with a starting rate of pay of $30.82 per hour, after 6 months $31.82 per hour, and 1 year $32.82 per hour.
The successful candidate will be required to pass a DOT mandated drug test, as well as participate in random drug testing. The DOT maintains a list of banned substances which includes medicinal or recreational marijuana.
For a complete position description, requirements, and information on how to apply, click APPLY NOW!
National Fuel is a proud equal employment opportunity employer. We believe our differences makes us all better, pushing us to look at things differently while enriching our own personal life experiences. That’s why we’re committed to building a diverse workforce and an equitable and inclusive work environment. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.