Various IT / Engineering Positions
Kyyba, Inc. has multiple openings for the following positions in Farmington Hills, MI and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S.:
- FIS Specialist-Associate (Job Code FSA) – support the execution, deployment & integration of Factory Information System (FIS) across multiple launches.
- Controls Specialist-Intermediate (Job Code CSI) – provide support for all plant floor related automation control-based systems supported by the client organization.
- Validation Quality Engineer (Job Code VQE) – involved in all stages of process quality / validation including process design, process qualification & process verification in a medical device environment.
- Transportation & Container Management Specialist (Job Code TCMS) – design & analyze operational solutions for transportation & container optimization projects.
- Automated Driving Software Engineer (Job Code ADSE) – support the development of integrated vehicle systems Automated Driving Systems through software development, simulation & data analysis.
- Software Developers (Job Code SD) – design, develop, implement, test, maintain & support applications software.
- DevOps Engineer (Job Code DOE) – collaborate with Agile & DevOps teams to design, develop, implement & support technical solutions in cloud technologies.
- Automotive Engineers (Job Code AE) – responsible for engineering, analysis, design, development & support of client automotive products, components & systems.
Travel and/or relocation required for all positions.
Application Instructions: To apply, mail resume referencing the Job Code for which you are applying to: Kyyba, Inc., Attn: HR, 28230 Orchard Lake Road, Suite 130, Farmington Hills, MI 48334.