Civil Engineer, Civil Design Tech/Drafter, Engineer-In-Training
Engineering Firm is Hiring
Full-Time positions with excellent pay & benefits including paid health insurance.
Based in Fredericksburg, but remote officing possible for the right candidate.
- CIVIL ENGINEER Commercial/residential civil design projects, including drainage, subdivisions, roads, bridges, flood studies, RV parks, etc.
- At least ONE-YEAR P.E. design experience.
- Texas PE license in good standing.
- Experience with AutoCAD and Microsoft Office suite.
- CIVIL DESIGN TECH./DRAFTER Help plan, design, and build commercial, industrial, residential, and land development projects. Autodesk Civil 3D, MS Office. Turn technical deigns and concepts into Autodesk Civil 3D drawings.
- ENGINEER-IN-TRAINING Plan, design subdivisions, multi-family, commercial, water, septic, sewer, drainage, environmental, etc. Will include some field work. Requirements: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering and EIT. Ability to use AutoCAD Civil 3D and Microsoft Office.
The application is available at: https://www.vei-tx.com/careers
Submit *.pdf résumé by clicking "Apply Now".