Reliability Compliance Manager
WHAT YOU WOULD DO:
Responsible for ensuring the Utility’s compliance with NERC/WECC reliability standards through development and implementation; data collection and retention; internal audits and investigations; and development of training. Position is responsible for transmission planning functions.
- BS in engineering or related field
- Ten (10) years’ minimum progressive experience
- Familiarity with utility operations
- Extensive knowledge of NERC/WECC standards and FERC practices
- Ability to work collaboratively, communicate effectively and possess excellent presentation, written and verbal skills
Clark Public Utilities offers advancement opportunities, competitive wages, excellent benefits and employee incentive programs.
For confidential consideration, please forward your resume with a cover letter by clicking the APPLY NOW button on this page.
CLARK PUBLIC UTILITIES is a customer-owned electric and water utility located in Vancouver, Washington. Our utility is committed to providing exceptional customer service, reliability, and efficiency.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Clark Public Utilities, we are committed to being a place
where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay
and do their best work.