WWTP Laboratory Technician
To perform a variety of physical and chemical laboratory tests and analyses applying standardized laboratory techniques and methods; to prepare technical records and to perform related work as required.
- Some experience as a technician or assistant in a laboratory.
- Possess a valid license to operate a motor vehicle in the State of Michigan.
- Driving record must meet city standards for insurability
- Driver’s License required with application
And one of the following:
- Graduation from an accredited high school or G.E.D. equivalent, including or supplemented by courses in Chemistry and Bacteriological Analysis.
- Official degree or official, sealed transcripts required at the time of application.
- Completion of at least two sections of the WWTP Trainee program in the City of Warren Waste Water Treatment Plant; Laboratory and Operations sections are mandatory. IPP and Mechanics are optional but preferred.
Pay rate: $27.91/hour - $31.49/hour (After 5 years)
Excellent benefits package includes 401K, retirement health savings account, health, dental and life insurance, paid vacation and sick time.
Weekdays 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Deadline: May 6, 2022 by 5:00 p.m.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To print the forms required for application, print:
- Full-time Release Info. Agreement form
- EEO form
- Drug Testing Policy and Procedure Statement
- Drug Free Workplace Policy
If you have any questions please call our office at 586-574-4670
Click apply to be considered today!