Environmental Compliance Administrative Assistant
The City of Warren is accepting applications for the position of Environmental Compliance Administrative Assistant. This work involves assisting in Environmental and Civil Engineering work related to design, investigation, and development of construction projects. The Employee is expected to exercise considerable initiative and judgment in determining regulatory compliance and perform some secretarial work.
- Graduation from an accredited high school, G.E.D. equivalency
- Ability to type (50) fifty w.p.m.
- Typing test MUST be taken at time of application and can only be taken once.
- Work as a research assistant for one (1) year.
- One (1) year of experience in grant writing.
And one of the following:
- Enrolled in an Environmental Engineering Program of a recognized standing in the United States of America for a minimum of two (2) years.
- Graduate with Environmental Engineering degree accredited by United States of America.
- Copy of diploma or official, SEALED transcripts required at time of application
Pay rate: $69,360/year - $73,615/year (after 4 years)
Excellent benefit package includes 401K, retirement health savings account, health, dental and life insurance, paid vacation and sick time.
Apply: Warren City Hall-Human Resources #410
One City Square, Warren, MI 48093
Weekdays 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Deadline: March 24, 2023 by 4:30 p.m.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
To print the forms required for application, print:
- Full-time Release Info. Agreement form
- EEO form
- Drug Testing Policy and Procedure Statement
- Drug Free Workplace Policy
If you have any questions please call our office at 586-574-4670.