Aircraft Refueler/ Line Service Technician, Customer Service Agent
• Aircraft Refueler/ Line Service Technician
- Deliver and receive fuel to and from company tanks, vendor trucks, and aircraft.
- Operate all company ground support equipment as requested or required, including lavatory and water service carts, ground power unit, deice truck, etc.
- Perform ground marshalling using standard aviation signals.
- Perform customer service activities such as helping customers with aircraft scheduling and fueling.
- Assist with aircraft turning, loading, and unloading.
- Ensure all buildings and grounds are safe, clean, and organized.
- Conduct or assists with daily/weekly onsite safety inspections and audits of equipment and facility operations.
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- 18 years of age
- A valid state driver’s license
- Be comfortable and physically able to work in an environment with frequent walking, stretching, bending, sitting, stooping, reaching, grasping, and climbing
- Be physically able to perform heavy lifting on a regular basis up to 50 lbs.
• Customer Service Agent Starting pay $22/hour 4 day work week! $1000 monthly housing allowance
Drug free workplace. E.O.E. Full Benefits!